At La Selva we live and work immerse into nature and we guest into our rooms and under our olives who is in search of a quiet oasis between the beauties of the Amalfi Coast.
La Selva is a place where nature reigns supreme and in this unspoiled place, facing the sea between Positano and Montepertuso, in 2002 we created an association of promoting the social life.
The office of this association is located into an old rurla house, reachable only by foot from 2 paths and mounted into a wild nature between olive trees, citrus, rockfaces and cozy grassy terraces. Here our guests find hospitality.
At La Selva you can rest and relax after months of working, you can taste our meals made with ingredients we grow- olives, lemons, marmelades, our garden’s vegetables and our fruits- you can walk into amazing paths which go to the beach or to the mountains, you can practise rock climbing, participate to yoga, dance and theatre workshops.
For our partners there’s the possibility to refresh into a small pool during the warmest months. The pool is situated into a terrace underneath the rural house.
We can also offer wifi connection.
We often organize projections at night, on a 9×7 m stage facing the sea. On Saturday evening we make pizza and bread into our wood oven.
From La Selva you can discover the nearest beaches of the Amalfi Coast, visit Positano, Sorrento, Amalfi and capri, go to Naples and Salerno.
For pur meals we use organic products cultivated in our garden and at breakfast you can taste Marta’s marmelades and jams made with lemons, ornages, figs and all the fruits growing here.
During all the year we leave an ecosustainable lifestyle, working on a programme of enviromental responsibility. We also try to help the needs of our partners who want to care about their bodies and souls.
Our Principles: between the purposes which isnpired the birth of the association, the most important are
- develop projects to create an enviromentally sustainalbe lifestyle accross the cultivation and the maintenance of our land using renewable energy, recycling garbage and waters, using biodegradable cleaners in order to respect the eniviroment and the rural heritage.
- valorize a project of enviromental responisbility and land conservation through the organization of botanical trails, hikes, boat excursions and rock climbing. All the classes of rock climbing are with isntructors from the italian Federation Climbing.
- valorize the phisical and spiritual need of our partners, though yoga, theatre, dance, painting, cinema, meditation and photograpy workshops.
- organize both cultural, sport, touristic and recreation activities to satisfy the desire for knowledge and fun of our partners.
- guest our partners in our rooms o give them open spaces for camping.
- offer meals and drinks that mostly come from our land
In 6 years we have realized many goals and started lots of new projects:
seeing is believing!